How Do You Stack Up?
Full Day Special Finance Workshop
Date: Thursday December 12, 2019
Location: Courtyard Marriott Evansville East
The absolute best and most interactive special finance training to be found in the automotive industry with industry expert Greg Goebel.
The subprime market is still thriving. Top producing dealers are averaging $3,316 per retailed unit! This highly interactive class is suitable for any automotive dealer, general manager, general sales manager or special finance manager, beginner or experienced. Beginners will learn the foundation of all successful operations, while experienced attendees will find additional opportunities for improvement.
“Special Finance is the most misunderstood profit center and opportunity in a traditional dealership” – Greg Goebel
40 Things You Will Learn at Special Finance Super Charged:
1. What Special Finance is and isn’t.
2. How to measure Special Finance efforts.
3. How to build the foundation of Special Finance.
4. How engagement of the Special Finance customer translates to profit.
5. Why selling vehicles is secondary to financing?
6. What does commitment really mean?
7. How to avoid prime and subprime conflicts.
8. How to properly incentivize performance.
9. How to effectively match customers, inventory and finance sources.
10. Where to find niches to add incremental gross.
11. Where to find inventory.
12. How to isolate finance company gaps.
13. How to improve down payments.
14. How to determine credit tiers.
15. What finance companies are buying.
16. What finance companies you are missing.
17. How to create back-end profit while maintaining front-end profit.
18. What are Special Finance Averages.
19. What are Special Finance benchmarks.
20. Salesperson expectations.
21. Where to find sales personnel.
22. What marketing is working.
23. How much you should be spending on marketing.
24. Where to find leads.
25. What department structure works best.
26. Why and when you need a funding assistant.
27. Why and when you need a BDC or Call Center.
28. How to compensate your BDC staff.
29. How to continue training staff.
30. How to stay out of legal bear-traps.
31. What call guides should be used for.
32. What a great call guide has.
33. How to get leads to show.
34. What to measure.
35. When to involve a manager in a deal.
36. How to avoid the sales train wreck.
37. How to ask qualifying questions easily.
38. How to structure deals for maximum gross.
39. How to select the right vehicle first.
40. How to switch to the right vehicle.
“I would recommend this class to anyone who needs a better understanding of Special Finance, especially sales managers and used car managers.”
– Corey Means, General Manager Attendee