Special Finance Virtual Training
2-Day Virtual Special Finance Workshop
March 16th, 2021 from 10:30 PM-12:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
March 17th, 2021 from 10:30 PM-12:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
The absolute best special finance training to be found in the automotive industry with industry expert Greg Goebel.
COVID-19 has changed special finance in 2020! Finance companies have changed their programs and how they are buying. On top of that, inventory has drastically tightened up. Was your store able to adjust or are you still leaving money on the table? This course is suitable for any automotive dealer, general manager, general sales manager, or special finance manager, beginner or experienced. Beginners will learn the foundation of all successful operations, while experienced attendees will find additional opportunities and areas for improvement. This two-day course allows the team members in your store to learn with the industry’s top special finance trainer without ever leaving the comfort of your desk! All participants will receive:
- The agenda and PDF of the Powerpoint deck.
- Current Inventory analysis for Special Finance ($250 value).*
- 4Q2020 Sales and Finance data by finance source.
- February 2021 new vehicle Sales and Finance data by finance source.
- Lender matrix with important decision metrics on over 20 key SF lending sources.
- A link to download and save both the audio and video recording. (separate fees apply)
*Register before 03/1/2021 and receive a free inventory analysis!
“Special Finance is the most misunderstood profit center and opportunity in a traditional dealership”
– Greg Goebel
What you can expect from this Special Finance Workshop:
Session #1: Overview of the Industry and the 10 Critical Components for Success.
- What the auto finance industry looked like in 2020 and what to expect in 2021.
- Understanding the seven national credit tiers and their traits.
- The 10 Critical Components for Sucess.
- Current Special Finance benchmarks- what to expect from your efforts.
Session #2: The Right Stuff! Making Your Inventory Match Your Customers Credit Demographics and Available Finance Sources.
- Who’s who among Special Finance Lenders.
- How to determine the credit demographics of your customers.
- Analyze your inventory to match your customers.
- Sourcing and managing your inventory.
Session #3: The Sales Process
- The all-critical “extra” step to the sale. How the sales process needs to be modified to keep from killing deals.
- The Red-Green Balloon approach.
- Extending the process through web/phone inquiries.
- The “Must-Avoids.”
Session #4: The Keys to Structuring Win-Win-Win Deals and Getting them Funded.
- The key components lenders are looking for to approve your customer.
- Legal Requirements- What you must do to stay compliant!
- How to submit any customers that you have concerns about being approached?
- Deal structure exercises. How do we structure deals for maximum approachable gross profit?
- The deal structure killers- the things you must avoid.
- Keys to quick funding, and what your ex[ectations should be.
“I would recommend this class to anyone who needs a better understanding of Special Finance, especially sales managers and used car managers.”
– Corey Means, General Manager Attendee